Are you trying to get a printout from your HP printer but the printer status shows Offline continuously or not responding? Don’t worry! Such issues arrive sometime and can also be resolved easily by following the accurate procedure. If you are also facing such issues while trying to print from your HP Printer, follow the below stepsto fix it. Note that the below steps only applies Hp Printers running with Mac Devices and not Windows Operating System.
- First of all, we suggest you check if your printer is off or in sleep mode. To turn it on or wake it hit the power button.
- Make sure you have installed the correct ink or toner cartridges into the printer and there should be no errors or blinking lights on the control panel of your printer.
- At last, try restarting your printer and then wait until it is ready to print.
- If the issue still persists proceed to the next step.
- Now you need to reset the printing system in Mac OS X. By resetting the print system, all the HP and non-HP printers, print jobs, and printer preferences would be removed along with any errors that might be occurring with it.
- To do so, select the Apple Menu and then select System Preferences.
- Select Print & Fax, Print & Scan or the Printers & Scanners option.
- To reset the printing system, right-click anywhere on the Printers and Scanners Window and then choose Reset Printing System.
- Click on Reset when prompted to confirm the action.
- If asked enter the Administrator name and password in the given fields and then select OK to finish the task.
- Once the printing system resets successfully, add your printer again in the list. Try printing from the printer to confirm if the issue is fixed or not.
We believe the above steps were easy enough for your understanding and you’ve been able to resolve your issue successfully. However, if the issue persists or if you are facing any other issue with your HP Printer, contact HP Printer Repair Authorized Service Centre Canada +1855-253-4222 for the finest assistance possible.